6492. An Honoroble Profession - No Openings In Oxford University
Are they "better off with their mouths and vaginas full of strangers’ penises.."
ππ ππ
P.S.
Below is my most popular post.
P.P.S.
I am a prostitute in Bangkok
By the way
I love Swiss babes and chocolates
Jesuis Charlie
π©π©π©π©π©
Do all prostitites like sucking old men's cocks 4 cash?
..
...
I would have given her everything. I gave her a lot. She was not content with a poor man. She wanted someone in the Forbes top 10 like Bill or Warren or her dream man Elon.
She often retweets his posts. She wants to be bred of course. Unfortunately she has HIV now.
Last year it was HPV only. U know what babe?
Good luck. U deserve your fate. Good riddance herpes mateπ€ͺ
And the boy who cried wolf is immune from STD π©π©π©π©π©
He is a dracula in romania baby.
Shoo whore
Dont bother me
A gentle reminder
I am a delusional hoe in Bangkok
With a hairy penis
I fuck the police
How about you babe?
jesuis Charlie
ππ¦πππ
I am not afraid of STD, HIV
Or herpes mateπ©
I didnt invent the wheel
"I wonder if she has reflected on what that really means: that the female cleaning staff who mop floors and scrub toilets in the University of Oxford, her place of employment, could be better off with their mouths and vaginas full of strangers’ penises. If she stopped to offer this advice to one of the cleaning staff passing in the hallway, she’d be hauled up for inappropriate conduct."
I told my parents, siblings, and all my friends on social media. They were all happy for me. I am tired of living a lie. I am a prostitute and that is all I am. No shame in that.
Je suis charlie
Put that in the blank
Spaces of your CV
πππππ
Be honest would you consider marrying
A. A gorgeous prostitute who has been fucked by at least a hundred men and claims to have been raped many times
B. An equally gorgeous woman who is not a prostitute who has had 3 boyfriends and fucked only 3 men (her boyfriends) and not been raped
ceteris paribus
Survey time
Be honest.
How many have you got in the past 5 years.
1. HPV
2. Genital herpes (HSV-2)
3. Trichomoniasis
4. Chlamydia
5. HIV
6. Gonorrhea
7. Syphilis
8. Hepatitis B
9. Mycoplasma genitalium
10. Pubic lice
Can a prostitute's vagina hurt after fucking 6 men in a row?