476. 04.04 fuck me galore

Dancing and fucking
That's all there is
Dancing and fucking
How can u be depressed
No money
No problem
Shit i have
Erectile dysfunction
No money
No problem

What is happening in iran
I thought their air defenses
Were weak
So weak that an F15
Was shot
Where is the pilot
Where is the stupid president

Straight to the hormuzazzz
Down the forbidden tunnel
I am so fucking tired
Of sex lies and negativity
I used to love u
I was willing to die 4u
After 11 years listening
To your sad sob stories
And raising 5 dogs
And getting herpes many times
Honey
I still love u
Your pussy is the best
But I guess it's time
For me to go

U see
I fell in love with another hoe
She looks just like u
When u were 22
In fact she is 23
And u are 34
U knew this day would cum
Go swindle another old man



Popular Posts