665. a memory of yesteryear


I may have said sorry many times.
It may not have come off as sincere.
How many times must I apologize?
Do my words fall on deaf ears?
I have an announcement to make.
I am truly sorry.
Nothing I do can erase the hurt I caused.
Nothing.
I have become addicted to writing here as a way to dream away my pain.
Whether you forgive me or not, I will never truly know.
All I wish is for your happiness.
I imagine you are happy without me.
I have no choice but to live with this anguish and guilt.
I know life has not been good to you.
I know I was an asshole, a dickhead, insensitive, selfish, and maybe borederline crazy.
Be that as it may, I just write here in the hope that these words will reach you somehow.
I wanted us to be till death doth us part.
Unfortunately, that was not meant to be.
Goodbye sweet sad beautiful lady.
🌹

Popular Posts