1010. krak oh
That prostitute from germany
Was worth every damn penny
Question
Ru really from greece
Or are u fw me again
I am a delicious fcuk
Confession
I been to warsaw
And marseille
Pray dont tell
My shift will start in 60 seconds
Fully booked from 9pm
To 5am
Skin care dont pay 4 itself
Yesterday was my 28th birthday
Not a single colleague
At the brothel knows
I work on tuesdays and saturdays
I did not plan to become a whore
It's not that common in lahore
I live in miami now
I was supposed to get married
When I was 22
It didnt work out obviously
I became a prostitute at 23
It was supposed to be a trial run
Only
But surprisingly I enjoyed it
5 years sucking cock
Just part of my job
My 1st STD was herpes
I got it from my ex
I was only 21
My 3rd client was a
Black supa big dick
At first it hurt
My 5th client was a chinese
It was so tiny
My 8th client was a fellow indian
After we fucked
He made me feel bad
My 69th client was from
Saudi Arabia
He was handsome
My 89th client was from Alaska
Surprisingly he was hot
Tonight will be special
Client number 800
It's been a long career
4 years my dear
Go figure
200 clients a year
Is not that many
P.S.
Prostitution is what she turned to for comfort
Unfortunately
My
Very best friend
Has
herpes
Again