1091. filthy slut

Dear oh dear
Penis fear
And
Pussy envy

There is nothing sexier
Than a prostitute
With herpes mates😁


No more disrespect
I am a filthy slut
I suck cock 4 cash
So what
I offer BBJ
For an extra 2K
For my 1 year regulars
Bareback sex is ok
Get tested first
Herpes is not scary
So is HPV
Trust me
Once you get many STDs
Nothing is impossible
With christ

P.S.
I just fucked 5 old men last night
One was a regular
So he got special
Raw sex 🍑

Fuck that

She traded her last name for a bank balance and her weekends for a stranger’s company. It’s the oldest story in the city, written in neon lights and paid for in cash.

...
She says it's just a job
Really?
Is it an honorable and honest job?
Looks to me it is worse than
Drug addiction or slavery
Selling your body for money
Is not worth it 4 me

 

Popular Posts