933. world cup


A few more days
One country
One cup
A million prostitutes gathered
Hoping to be chosen
All of them had herpes once
Most have had it more
Than twice
Many are single mothers
In their late 20s
A lot of pretty ones
In their early 20s
Still have relatively
Tight twats
Once they reach 30
U cant feel their pussy

Devaluation starts
As charlie kirk said
😁😁😁😁😁

Thank god I am only 21
My body count is only 69
Once it hits 85 by the end
Of next week
I will charge higher rates
I've only been a part time prostitute
4 a year babe ❤️

Honest opinion
If u want respect
Stfu
And suck dick
Bitch

P.S.
Have u ever fucked a client with smelly armpits?
What about hairy dicks?
😈

By the way
If sex work is work
Post it on your real fb
And linkedIn bitch
🖕

Source of income: Vagina
Secondary source: Tits
What brain

Her cheat code: X

Popular Posts