6000. Cumfest
A new you
A new me
Happy as can be
People change jobs
People change sex partners
People switch gender
People can do anything
I celebrate each night
With fire and ice
Songs and meditation
Gratitude and prayer
I dont believe in god
And I have long lost
Hope for us
I am alone and happy
The sound of the wind
In my ears
The sand
The beach
The curse
I won't talk about herpes
Or STDs you gave me
I won't talk about depression
Or the elephant in the room
I choose you still
No matter what you do
In my mind
You will always be nice
You did what you had to do
Your body count does not
Concern me
Your soul is beautiful
I used to love a woman
I thought she was my friend
In the end I was deceived
How foolish of me
I shouldn't have crossed
Certain boundaries
That is a lesson
I will take with me
Wherever you are
I hope you are happy
I look at the stars
And think
Of what might have been
Maybe in another dimension
You and I were lovers
Maybe in a delusion
You were mine alone
P.S.
Idgaf if u have herpes ok
Ur secret is safe with me