6200. sorry mate
Sorry
I have nothing else to say
I hope you are okay
Looking back
I regret the past
Looking back
I wish I honored
Your request for space
I pushed too much
There is nothing I can do
To win your heart
All I can do is live
A better life
I remember you told me
Not to sulk
If I lost you
I truly wish
The best for you
No hidden agenda
No ill will left
I think I hurt you so much
By cheating on you
I was not super faithful
I was not good to you
You were gentle
You were kind
You were sweet and understanding
I was in a bad place
When we met
I am doing so much
Better now
I won't talk too much
I will try to be nice
My soul weeps for losing
You
As you once told me
When you are happy
I am happy
Baby
I am not that happy
Since the day you left me
But I have to accept
This is for the best
Nevertheless you helped me grow
I still remember your
Beautiful smile
And soft sweet lips
I may be with someone else
And I won't talk about
The new girl
She is blonde and has blue
Eyes just like you
I have a certain type
I still like you as a person
To be fair to the new girl
I won't tell her anything
Bad about you
I believe in honesty
And transparency
And living life responsibly
I hope that somehow
I made you a better person
We exchanged the worst
Of messages
I have never received such
Hate from a letter
Knowing that you are
Happy makes me happy
Well I don't know for sure
If you are happy
I don't wanna contact your friends
Or contact you directly
I know you don't wanna see me
Again
I hurt you with foolish words
And being disloyal
And breaking your trust
Physically I never hurt you
And I never will
I have never ever hurt a woman
Physically
I may have hurt a few by
Flirting around
You deserve a man who
Will not cheat on you
No matter what happens
Remember this
I will always love you
No matter what was said
No matter the craziness
Of the few months we had
You will always be
Someone I will never
4get
I guess you know that
One day you might forget me
One day you will have
A beautiful family
I have one request
Don't name your eldest son
After me
