6201. a series of apologies

Do you believe in making amends?
Do you believe in forgiveness?
Do you believe the heart can go on
Despite trauma and craziness

You brought about the best in me
You were my light
In one of my darkest hours
I sought your soul
And I still don't believe
What happened to us

It started so well
I got caught in your spell
Any man would fall
4 your beauty
Your eyes and lips
And a look at your hips
I was super lucky
To be chosen by you

You opened your heart
And your soul
I know your struggles
And your deepest pain
I was not the best of men

I will not disclose my stupid ways
Though it is obvious
I am nobody special

I thought I could sweep you
Off your feet
With stupid flowers
And physical presents

Material things are not
Everything

There are some intangibles
Worth so much more than money

We only have a few decades
In this life
The maximum is 10

When you get married
And have a beautiful baby
I hope you will remember me
We talked about baby names
I forgot what name you want
Actually I still remember
I won't write them here
My special friend
My special surprise
My one baby one
The girl I promised
Till 2085 or forever

Now that it's clear
We will never be together
I deleted and burned
All the hateful letters
I have no defense
For my stupidity
And for being unfaithful

It is true
That when you love someone
It is foolish to sleep around
No matter how great
The temptation

The mind is willing
The genitalia is weak
When so many angels
Are near
It is so easy to fall
For the devil

I remember you called me
Something like a narcissist
Sent by the devil himself
A delusional fool
And so much more
The bacteria you don't know
Any more

Looking back it seems funny
To me now
You know I never really meant
To hurt you
But I did by sleeping around
And making you frown

You deserve someone
Who will love you
So much more than
I ever did
More than I ever could

What's funny?
Well this much I can assure you

I did not expect this
And neither did you

P.S.
U dont need 2 defend yourself
Neither do I
No one is attacking you
No one is attacking me
Live your life
As I will live mine
U will always be
A beautiful part of my
Long and miserable
Life

I miss Friday date nights with you
Baby boo

Popular Posts