6211. you got this

I woke up to the sun in my face

Babe
I assume you are the one

I guess you can see it kinda
Makes sense

What are the odds of a
Message being read by someone
On the other side of the planet
You are the one who changed
My POV
You said one day
I'd get tired of you
Guess what
After over a hundred weeks
I am not

May you be happy
And may you be blessed
My prayer to you is
Prosperity
Peace of mind and
Rekindling the feeling of
Gratitude
I wish I could hug you
Irl by the beach
And say whatever it is
You are going through
Rest assured that I got u
And I love you


P.S.
I can't help it

It's strange messaging someone you used to have sex with a lot

You can taste their genitalia
In your mind anytime
Like it was yesterday

You know how they moan
And remember the 1st few dates

Ngl those memories are still nice
Just erase the unhappy part please

And dont talk about STDs
And how you almost gave me
Herpes mate😁

Popular Posts