6212. I Lied

I am not okay babe
I miss you
There are ups and downs
I thing there are more downs lately
Ru up to have sex with me
In another country
You see I just moved to Sicily
The mafia got me
Who tf is don corley horny
Let's play around with dick
Tracy is not nice
Not nice at all
That bastard has it all
Tall dark and handsome
And a dicc as thicc as an
Elephant's trunk
So u remember that stupid novel
Or movie
Eat shit and get as many STDs
As you can
Can I face the truth
I am fucking depressed
Without ruth
Fck that psychologist
Spin my mind with electrodes
Open my brain
And study the gray
Or white matter
Don't flatter me with your
Butterfly pussy
It hops everywhere
And has an arrogant herpes flair
Being a prostitute is not easy
My double life is eating me
This blog is my safe space
Dont pursue me your grace
Well
If you wanna see me
You know the price
Pay me
Then I'll screw you crazy
Again n again

If you wanna see me again...
😈👻👻👻👻💦💦

Popular Posts