6216. vaginesis
In the beginning was the word
And the word was made flesh
The first lines of the book of
Vaginesis
Ask not what your country can do
4u
Ask what is best for the happiness
Of vaginesis
Slowly going insane
Crazy over you
Trying to figure out
What I lost
When I first laid eyes
On you
You walked in the room
With a certain sadness
Which for some strange reason
Made me horny
Over time this mind
Succumbed to madness
Depression
And it seems there is only
One cure
Your wettt
And immaculate
Vaginesmist
What's in a name
Does a rose smell sweet
If called by any other name
How is Regina
And her smelly Vagina
Where is miss Jasmine
And Lauren
What about the new Vixen
Who has a soft kitten
I've had a hard life
Give me your sweet lips
I wanna rest with you
Tonight
Miss VaginesFest
It aint october yet