6218. I Miss That Bitch

No use spinning around
Stop wasting my time bitch
I am done chasing paper
Now that the coast is clear
I am gunning for gold
If you don't want it
Forget it
I write here for fun only
If you think that I am crazy and obsessed
Look around this mess
Broken dreams
Unrealistic expectations
Cradle to the grave
No one left to save
Altruistic liars
And fake pain
Nothing much to lose
Nothing to gain either



A larger bank account
A big fat mansion
All debts cleared
Then what
Will anything change?
Or will you still be depressed?

P.S.
Your likes make me feel alive
Your posts though sad at times
Feels optimistic in my crazy eyes
I miss your touch and your tender kisses
I miss the way your lingerie falls on the floor
I forgot you dont like the smell of fish
And I can't wait to see you
Again babe
❤️

When u know
U know
🌹



In the name of the 🌹

May u blossom and grow

When you're older

And not necessarily wiser

I only got one thing to say

I did not expect this

Neither did you

Be that as it may

I wouldn't have it any other way

Dance with me bae

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί


The funny part

Where do I start

Tbh

I forgot where the madness began

Was it me or was it you

In the end it dont matter 

In the long run we be dead

I think I have wallowed

In stupidity and madness

4 so long

Might as well end this delusion

In a song

My sweet lady

It was always you

Baby boo

Popular Posts