6491. ivory skinned wasian bbj


Let me get this straight
How can that be
An ivory skinned wasian babe?
I thought only mallory
Could have that kinda texture
Enhanced E cup
Blonde
Flirty licious
From the netherlands not japan
From uk not taiwan
Where have all the pretty ladies gone
The roster is new and refreshing

Be honest
When was the last time
You sucked cock 4 cash
🤔

Thoughtful xperiment

Where were u last night?
Were there many clients?
Did u get to suck 6 dicks?
Were any as big and thicc?
Were there any police
They get BBJ and GFE
4 free
In exchange for making
False accusations
Welcome to Miami
Where prostitutes
Are free to roam
It's my pussy
Screw me 4 money
Herpes is free too

P.S.
Would u put sucking dick on your CV?

🍆👻👻👻👻👻

P.P.S

I am all in 4 transparency
Sucking dick is her core competency
Book me daddy💋

You must be warned
I may or may not have herpes mate❤️
It's a date babe💦


Unfortunately, I can't have kids. My pussy is so smelly, it kills all sperm on 1st contact. I don't need contraception, I need more money and men to buy a new ferrari and another vacation in capri. 

Popular Posts