6233. trying to be nega

I am trying to be bad
Super bad
I am trying to sin and
Be sent to alcatraz
All I do is think of you
All I want is to be with you
Is it a crime to write about
Helena and Medusa and Martina
Bonnie and Kayley
And all the hot pornstars baby
Is age just a number
And is hate something you
Can't get over
Do opposites attract
Or am I losing my mind
At that
I like you as a person
Dont call me in prison
I migrated to Miami
As far away from my family
You lied and tried to
Destroy my life
What did I do to hurt you
I blocked you on fb
And you pursued me
Remember the fact
I paid for my sins
Remember the fact
You reap what you
Sow
My conscience is clear
I love you Claire
Sorry for being unfaithful
I promise to be grateful
We aren't getting younger

Popular Posts