6235. amusing
Preamble
She doesn't like it when he likes other girls post
He doesn't like it when she sucks strangers' cocks for money
Back story
Somewhere near the stars
She used to be pretty
And looked innocent once
That was a lifetime ago
Young dreams turn to old
What hope there was
When you wish upon
A fcking star
Now her pussy is filled with
STDs and bruises
Many men have entered that twat
What a shame she has no name
Now she gives free head
To police department x
A sad sob story
Trust me
This isn't real
It is just a work of fiction
Written on an old phone
P.S.
I live in Japan now
O genki desu ka
A more chatchy phrase may be
She used to work at an
Amusement park
Now she sells her pussy
To amuse old men only
Or she used to work
At dis knee
Now she sells her puth eee
I didnt know it was a trend
For princesses to porn stars
And prostitutes
Nothing new tbh
That's where they grew you
To be entertainers
That's where you learned
Your fake smile and to be polite
Customer isn't always right
Animals have feelings too
Go f a gorilla in the loo
Like you used too
ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
I too am done with you
You better get tested in the head
And suck more cock to
Pay your rent
Judas has a smelly dick
Which fits gob smack in
Your dirty mouth
The devil lies between your
Herpes thighs
Syphilis is too good 4u
I forgot you got HIV now
No wonder
Your immune system
And brain is cooked
Happy Herpes Tuesday babe
Wednesday is gonorrhea day
I really think u got what it takes to be a porn star in Miami or LA babe. Don't wait till you reach 30 ok. 25 is kinda the prime. 👻👻👻👻👻👻🤔🤔🤔🤔