6240. not gonna lie

Dear Claire,

I miss watching horses race.
I miss talking to you babe.
I miss the man I was.
I miss being with a beautiful woman like you.

Ngl. I wish you are all right.
I may not fully understand your situation.
Maybe I never will.
All you gotta know is that I love you still.

Our relationship will not last 4ever.
All I can do is write stupid letters.
Quite a few strangers are reading this blog.
I will never meet each one.
Maybe I will never meet one.
I write to an imaginary friend.
Someone who I hope will stick with me thru thicc and thin.

If I do not find the one, my fervent hope is that I find happiness and solace reading these posts when I grow old.

I miss you so much and I will always care.

Take care Claire.

Love,
Ronald

P.S.
Instead of saving money for a house, he spent it on prostitutes and black leather jackets. She spent it on travelling, lingerie and psycho therapist fees.

Jeez

Popular Posts