6605. death and values


If karma is real
Then prostitutes
Are the happiest people
.....
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Conversely
If your body is the temple of god
Shouldn't you let everyone in
4 free

Another one bites the dust.
What you do is an expression of your values.
Prostitutes value money but don't respect their own body.
Poverty is not an excuse.
If that were so then all poor women should be hoes.
Are all your friends and sisters prostitutes like you?

P.S.
She had a big bust but she was not a slut.
Pamela hides the fact that she lies daily at work and sucks cock for cash.
Do you have any principles?
I wonder what your parents and grandparents would say.
Go tiger.
Fuck more strangers today.
And don't catch
Herpes mate❤️

P.P.S.
I am a roman catholic priest
In iran
I was born in egypt
Then spent some time in
Sudan and pakistan
💋

Popular Posts