6253. i like having you around
Dear Mandy
Who tasted your sweet and delicious
Pussy
I can't stop but think how it is
Like to be fucked by strangers
All night for a little bit
Of money
I really wonder why so many women
Live a double life
Not many will tell their father
A few will tell their mothers
How long can you do this
Is this good for your mental health
Do you still wanna be a prostitute
When you're sixty
Not sure why many hoes
Retire
Have they saved enough money
To buy a house
Or have they got some poor dude
Hooked on them
I pity that man
He must have no sense of pride
And honor
If they had children
The bloodline is stained
Trauma passes on
And prostitution lingers on
Yours sincerely
Henry
P.S.
She sells her body to fund her travels
Pay off her student debt
On a degree she regrets
A sexy psychologist is worth
A lot more giving head
Than giving out
Worthless advice you can read
On the internet
😁