6275. maybe not

Preamble:



Can I put prostitute on my CV?

E.g.

Number 1 escort from January to February 2026
💋

herpes Free
😭😭😭😭😭

....
Dear Adam,

I wanted to be your friend till the very end. Unfortunately this was not meant to be. I wanted to be nice and polite to you.

Unfortunately, your jeans are ugly. You still like getting fucked for cash. To this day I don't know why.

I'd really like to see you again. Can we book a new room my friend. Somewhere we haven't been. Perhaps a city in Italy or a cheap hotel in Paris where nobody knows us. Quo Vadis.

Yours sincerely,
Eve 💋

P.S.
All the hoes are fully booked on a Saturday night in sin city Cali. Call me ❤️

P.P.S.
You don't love me. You only wanna fuck me just like the police investigator who licked my clit good. I let him fuck me raw last Friday night. 🍆🍑💦

Popular Posts