6336. Soul Fucked
I wish I could find my soul mate b4 I die.
Good luck.
She's fucked so many men all of them are her soul mates.
Nothing special about her.
She was just another girl.
The whole football team and police department have fucked her over 5x already.
All the drug addicts down the street have stuck two fingers up her ass.
She gives anal for an extra fee.
She's quite cheap really.
I should have chosen the Russian prostitute instead.
The one from Ukraine was okay too.
The French are the best.
The French women have super sexie accents.
I can't forget the way she said wanna have sex after sucking my hairy cock.
Of course I said yes.
Jump on it while it's hard babe.
P.S.
I have no time for partners. I prefer my delusion and loneliness.
P.P.S.
Congrats babe. Your pussy is viral now.
Fact
Your viral pussy has herpes
again
mate😁
By the way babe
I think a good prostitute should have a viral pussy
Have you ever got ripped off by a hooker?