6338. well played madam

I know you so well.
You are not my friend.

One must not think too much of the side effects of random sex.
I do this for the money.
I have a set routine.
You take a shower while I get the condoms.
I won't let you lick my pussy at first sight.
You have to pay extra on your next visit unless you are a police inspector from precinct x.
As you know by now, police get to fuck as for free.
BBJ is on the house.
Yes police can fuck as raw as long as they pull out.
If one of us gets herpes, we will take a DNA test to prove that police officer x gave us this.
We have cameras in all corridors.
No man escapes from big brother's claws.
Prostitutes feel safe here.
Nobody gets raped here.
We are a legal brothel in space.
The first of its kind.
Intergalactic orgasms are the best.

It's time for outer space
Sex
Xxx

P.S.
Floating sperm is amazing

P.P.S.
You are right bitch. Sex is good business. Take care and don't get herpes mate❤️

A prostitute should 
Have a

Moist and
Viral pussy 😁

Lubes on me babe πŸ–•

To be clear I aint spending another cent on your friend who gave me 
herpes mateπŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»




Popular Posts