6401. health is wealth

You only have one body
That's what he told me
Then he fucked me good

Addiction to nicotine is killing me
As it should be
I thought we would be
Secret lovers for a long time

There are finer things in life
Not everything is
About money 4me

Still figuring out how I
Landed in deep 💩

My brain feels heavy
My legs are weary
She wants me to do her doggie
I told her let your next client
Do that
I prefer missionary
I ❤️ looking at you
And like it when you
Hug me tight
Even though you have
5 more clients
2nyt

P.S.
I thought the tip of my 
Dick was sensitive

Unfortunately her clit has more nerves
And happy endings

P.P.S.
How could a princess become a low life prostitute

I am a hooker in Berlin. I write fiction for fun. I am 32 years young. 💋

Popular Posts