6410. emma
Thank you for being nice to me Emma
The rough sex was good
You asked for a cigarette
It was all good
Emma is originally from Romania
Lots of prostitutes hail from there
Thanks to the fall of Berlin
Poor sexy eastern europeans come in
From bratislava and hungary
Ukraine and italy
All of them ccum here 2 germany
To sell their bodies for a pitiful amount
They are happy to be fucked
For 800 USD an hour only
Money is nothing to me
I founded a tech company
Not many of you have heard it
It involves crypto and other things
As a person born of privilege
I had the freedom to do what
I love
Coding is fun and a passion
Making life easier is my goal
I don't date to marry
Marriage is a trap
Created to appease the masses
For the top 0.01 percent
Marriage is our way
To consolidate generational wealth
I am married to a woman
In befit of my social ranking
I have 5 kids
And around 8 mistresses at a time
My wife knows about it
It's a given secret in
A segment of high society
My wife was raised a devout catholic
And she turns a blind eye
Financially we have a good life
We inherited wealth and it is
Managed well
Boredom can lead a man
To try new things
Like a threesome
BGG
I would never do BBG
That is pathetic
I own the room
Stfu bitch and suck my cock
Emma's CV
2015 graduated nursing
2016 mental breakdown 1
2017 part time nurse
2018 part time hooker
2019 travelled the world
2020 full time hooker
2021 mental breakdown 2
2022 part time nurse again
2023 mental breakdown 3
2024 part time hooker
Blank space till today coz she can't put prostitute in LinkedIn