6411. dictator x

Vladimir loves vodka, women and pussy in that particular order.


I was born from poverty in the outskirts of Kiev. Back then it was the USSR. Gorbachev is a pussy. He destroyed my legacy.

I am the ghost of lenin and the father or mother russia. Now russia is a laughing stock because of the cheap prostitutes we export. Ukraine is not a country. Taiwan is not a country. Melanie has a yummy pussy but no one compares to my lady named hillary.

She was born on a hill and had an incestuous relationship with her brother called jack. Below is a picture of hillary when she was young and sexy.


I have 8 mistresses
One of them has a sad sob story

She was an Afghan refugee
Then a
Prostitute in germany
That's how she found me
I am a regular client at brothel X
Ladies line up and I choose 5 to 10
Melanie has the skin of a middle eastern princess
Now she is my number 5 hostess
She will get fucked real good tonight


Popular Posts