6415. Flexible Working Hours 4 Women - Germany Only

Sad but true

The rich get richer
And the poor become
Prostitutes

Tak

"The competition is fierce on Saturday nights. I have regulars on weekdays. Mostly corporate men who take a break between 9 to 5."

My name is Vanessa. I love money. That's the main reason I do this. I used to be a barista but the pay is not good. I make a lot of money in this line of work.

I only need two or 3 clients a day. The maximum I had in a day was 6 or 8. That's it. I work when I feel like it. I have flexible hours and a flexible body. 

I got raped a few times but really I don't mind. I got myself in that situation anyway. How can I say I was raped when I willingly got naked alone with a man and spread my legs.

Unfortunately
Prostitution is illegal in Florida
That's the reason I moved to
Germany

Prostitution is normal here and I love it
I can't post it on LinkedIn
A hoe don't need that anyway
I got X and OF and other ways

P.S.
I wonder how many cocks you sucked raw in your filthy mouth and how many clients have licked your herpes infested pussy. Disgusting. 

Yuck.🤮🤮

P.P.S.
No decent man would marry a prostitute who's been fucked by way over a hundred men. Imagining what you do is worse than abhorrent. It makes me sick.


In other news

Charlie Kirk was correct. When a woman reaches 30 and has no kids, she'd have to consider freezing her ovaries. Look at AOC.

Women can't have it all. A man can't get pregnant. Women were designed or evolved to make babies. Men were designed or evolved to fertilize women. Simple.

Andreas said:
I have high standards though
I lowered them once for you
She is a prostitute
What kinda standards does she have

Tysm to people who read this blog.
Happy weekend love.

Sarcastic truth

I don't believe in a next life. This is all I am. A loser and a prostitute.



Popular Posts