6416. pathetic people - a minority and a necessity - unfortunately

I thought I knew you. Now we are strangers. I thought prostitutes are people too. Now I know better. Prostitutes are not people any more. They are a subspecies of shit.

Their sense of morality and what is right and wrong is distorted. They are worse than dogs. Their brains have been damaged and their is no going back to mainstream society.

Do you want to be a doctor or a train driver or a nurse or a teacher? Their brain is not the same any more. A shame really. Poverty is a reality. Unfortunately, they see the world as a jungle. For every action they want money. Kindness does not exist in their mind any more.

For a society to function, the majority must be content. Unfortunately, prostitutes will remain a minority and a disgusting and abhorrent part of society. There is always a black sheep in the family.

P.S.
Most if not all prostitutes prefer doggie.

P.P.S.
It is illegal in America but it is a common practice. Just like drugs are illegal everywhere. Many prostitutes sell there bodies to buy drugs or pay for rent and travelling expenses and the occasional herpes.

Popular Posts