6438. a blonde on a beach

Working girl
Opening pitch

"Which 3rd world country are u from?

How many white pussies have you tasted?

I love smelly asian cocks."

Man from 3rd world country's reply:

What is it like to be sexy and pretty?
What is it like when men want to fuck me for money?

Working girl:

I am financially free now.
I sucked lots of dicks to get to where I am.
I don't need a man.
I need many men.
I love fucking and making money.
What better job is there than this?
The only risk is herpes and syphilis.
I've got those many times now.
I am used to it.
It's not that scary.
Trust me.

P.S.
I am a hooker in Berlin
I was born in Romania
Circa 1988
Some men say I look young for my age
Looking forward to fucking u tomorrow
Babe
💋

P.P.S.
Unfortunately
I am a prostitute
No decent man will wanna marry me
They all just wanna fck me

Popular Posts