6465. Heather
I used to fuck around.
For some reason I just stopped.
I am so much happier now.
I fell in love with a woman named Heather.
She is smoking hot and knows it.
The first time I fucked her raw I couldn't believe it.
I thought I was in heaven when I came inside her.
I had no second thoughts getting her pregnant.
She told me she was on the pill so pregnancy was impossible.
After being with her for 3 months now, I still can't believe my luck.
I am not rich. I am not handsome.
In fact I am just an ordinary man.
I don't know why she likes me.
I don't know why she chose me.
All I know is that I look forward to fucking her again tomorrow.
I am lucky that Heather works full time in finance and doesn't need to suck cock for cash.
P.S.
One look
I got hooked
This crazy fool
Is done fcking around
I found u
I got u
No one else will do
P.P.S.
Thank god I am not an asian
An african
Or even worse
A woman