6469. apology accepted

I accept your apology
The greatest gift is beautiful music
I wanted to fck you in person
4 screwing my mind

I am tired of your sorry reasons
For sucking cock for cash
Can one truly be happy
When deep down inside
You know you are lying
And don't want to get down
Your high horse

Just so you know
I am a prostitute in Berlin
I too suck dick for cash
But I don't hide it
I have told all my friends
And parents about it
I even put it on my linkedIn
That I provide satisfaction
Private lessons in music
And romance
To discerning men only
I am a talented violinist
I didn't make it to the top
But I am ecstatic 
And proud of the truth
I got a pussy filled with STDs
How about you
Do you still have herpes mate😭?


Popular Posts