6482. my mates and I

Disclaimer:
This whole blog is a work of fiction. Read the blog title asshole.🖕
Time to listen to the beatles bitch.
Sing along while fucking your next client Vincent.

Beatles
For No One

_______


I fucked 300 men last year
She sucked 5 cocks last thursday
An indian and a french my dear
Now I have HIV
I fear

On the day that I was born
My mama had high hopes
For me
I am the youngest you see
I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters

I did not expect to be the
Black sheep
Nobody in my family
Knows I am a whore
They think I am
Just a nurse
That is true I got my degree
But my depression
Got the better of me
So I moved to Germany
To become a secret escort

The men here like to have
Rough sex
I like it too
I am submissive
I can be dom too
Depends on my client

I am an Afghan refugee
But my eyes are magnetic
And my pussy is exotic
Nobody knows my real name
I hate to put my family
To shame

Muslim women are 
Supposed to be obedient
To their husbands
I don't think I can marry
A muslim man again
I left my husband in pakistan
Before I ran from iran
And eventually found my way
As a sex slave
In europe babe

I hope I don't get
Herpes mate😭

P.S.
Thank God I am not an
Indian, A Pakistan
Or Heaven 4bid
A woman

Thought experiment.

What would you do if someone told you they were raped and did not report it to the police...

P.P.S.
It's over
Herpes mate🖕
I accidentally got raped in Iran


I can't imagine what it's like to be a daughter of a prostitute
😭

Generational curse is real
Unfortunately
No healing fr

I ❤️ maga women and prostitutes
They let any man grab em by the pussy

Signed
Sealed
Delivered

Je suis charlie

She looks gorgeous 
And has herpes mate😭

Popular Posts