6602. father 4give us our trespasses




Father forgive me for I have sinned.
I only do doggie sex position.
Missionary is hard to do on all fours.

That will be 50 hail mary's
And a hundred our father
And you must try woman on top

I really shouldn't say this
But you better behave miss
I can see your tits
You shouldn't breast feed in church
Do you think a priest don't have
A penis

Oh pardom me father
I thought your lot
Favoured young boys only
As you can see
I am already thirty three
This is my 1st born daughter
I used to be a hooker


P.S.
I am a prostitute in Berlin
My name is Samantha
You can call me rita
I change my name every year
It's my prerogative
I love fat german men
Old men preferably
They pay us then fuck us
Easy job really
💋

P.P.S.
My parents and friends don't know
That I'm a hoe
The only problem with my work
Is psychological
Living a double life
And making up lots of lies
Frankly is quite tiring
Good thing I have aphantasia
I can't remember or visualize
The many indian and arab men
That fucked me and
Licked my herpes filled
Filthy and disgusting pussy
🍑


Trivia

Which 3rd world country burned women alive till 1987


By the way
I don't understand how an intelligent and well educated woman could become a prostitute at the old age of 31

God damn
😭😭😭😭😭



An indian client sent me this

I fell in love with a working girl
Unfortunately she wasn't
As pretty in real life
The truth is she is
Damaged beyond repair
Giulia exists in the movies
It aint real
It never was
It never will be

That indian is worse than a racist
They practiced sati
They burned women alive till
1987
God damn

Choose one
A. Satire
B. Sati

💃
🔥

Which is more abhorrent
That 3rd world culture
Or a prostitute
Or this post

Anyone offering sexual services for payment in Berlin must register in person before starting work.

This is a great idea. Put your picture too and publish it on linkedIn and fb with license number and expiration date. This must be enforced globally to legitimize and spread herpes, HIV, and immorality.

A gentle reminder to myself
A prostitute in berlin

CBJ
Is part of GFE
Part of step 2 of the
Routine

She told me to go faster
I didn't

Popular Posts