6501. racism is real
Je suis charlie
Let us pray.
A white man raped me, I didn't report it to the police.
An Asian DM me, he is in prison for life now.
Wtf.
Name a funny thing.
A racist prostitute is one thing that seems easy to overlook. A rich white man raped her. She did nothing.
Anyway. Prostitutes are not people. They are worse than dogs.
I can't wait for the day an AI prostitute is created that fucks better than any hoe.
Prostitutes carry multiple STDs.
An AI robotic pussy can be disinfected easily. A prostitute's pussy is smelly too and most are really hypocrites. At least an AI is better. You know it can read your mind and has done a thorough background check.
Prostitutes should disclose their real names and faces like my neighborhood doctors. I thought sex work is work. Why is it illegal in many states in USA? The land of the free got this one right. Certain practices demean people. Prostitution is worse than slavery.
P.S.
I am a former female sex worker in Germany. I am originally a refugee from Afghanistan. I am 39 now. Married with 2 kids. My husband doesn't know I was a whore.
P.P.S.
I love fucking hairy indians with smelly armpits pounding my herpes infested pussy.