6505. Silver for the Sheets

Pardon, sir, but what malicious itch torments the cosmic works?

A hammer pounding the left temple, throbbing red inside the skull, no rest for the wicked or the weary tonight, no no, eyes wide as saucers in the dark.

Misery brews in the guts. Worlds smashing together, dust, blown to smithereens, shattered into absolute damnation. Upward I peer into the black vault of the night sky, searching for Orion, for Venus, but nada, void, black nothingness stretched over a tomb. 

Inhale deep, exhale shit. What’s the point of it all? Vanity of vanities, all is dust under the boot. And she, ah, the faithless mistress, peddling her sweet flesh once more to some nameless chump for a handful of silver and a cheap thrill. Slipping into another bed while the world spins off its axis into night.

​Heartache and syphilis, pure and simple. Sink into the pillow, shut the eyelids, and let the stream of chatter drown itself out. Need a cold damp cloth for that head? Go fuck yourself herpes mate❤️

P.S.
It wasn't love babe
You gave me
Herpes At First Sight


P.P.S.
Your workplace is 
Full of crack whores
And from what I know
There is an upcoming
STD super spreader event
All the best syphilis bitch


Self reflection:
How does stigma affect mental health?

I agree with the priest.
Prostitution is worse than slavery.
Prostitution devalues women.
Prostitution should end.
Look what happened to Fantine.
Poor Cozette.

As a former prostitute myself, I wish I never became one. The damage is done. That is the reason I can't trust anyone.

Popular Posts