6506. When I First Arrived
I am an Afghan refugee
With little money and a
Hairy pussy
Unfortunately
Berlin gave me an opportunity
To transform
I dyed my hair to blonde
And put on blue contact lens
Whitened my skin
Shaved my pubic hair
Voila
I hardly recognize myself
I am a pretty and petite prostitute now
I have saved a bit of money
And study part time in university
I left my husband in pakistan
He used to beat me up a lot
He treat my worse than a dog
I even saved enough money last year
To achieve a dream since I was
A kid
I finally got to see
Mickey mouse in the flesh
Sadly prostitution is illegal
In Florida
I am an ethical hoe
I follow the law to the letter
I let it slip away since he paid anyway
One of my clients was an indian
I made a mistake of giving him
My real name
He sent me a DM in facebook
Now he is in jail
He is poor af
Good for him
The law in Germany is good
P.S.
Most of my friends are Romanian or Polish prostitutes in the brothel where I work. I got to say, "Na Zdrowie!"
P.P.S.
We suck cock for cash
We kneel to men
And milk them
He said no matter how gorgeous she is, remember she's sucked way over 300 dicks. Over 30 men have fucked her in the past 30 days alone. She's fucked over 90 the indian men in that city.
Dude. Only a loser would even think of marrying a prostitute. Unfortunately 🖕
How many indian cocks did you suck in the past 20 days babe?