6512. matthew 7:7
Seek and ye shall find.
I was in a coffee shop near the office. I saw a lady reading a book. The pages looked familiar. I ordered coffee and sat behind her.
She was blonde and sexy and reading the bible.
I wanted to say hi but thought it would be impolite.
As holy as a holy book is, I felt a slut inside.
Why would someone so sexy be reading that book in a public place. Is she looking for random conversation or a holy dick to save her?
As crazy as this sounds, that's my ideal woman. A faithful slut.
P.S.
As a former prostitute myself, I have fucked lots of men. I am tired of men. I want to marry a lesbian fr.
P.P.S.
As previously mentioned, I was an Afghan refugee. Now I am a grown woman in Berlin. I have saved enough money for an apartment and a small coffee shop. ❤️