6535. the effect

Maybe I drove you crazy
Maybe you drove me crazy
Looking back it all seems hazy
Do I need clarity
Or is chaos aplenty

I could not predict the future
I can only analyze the past
Repeating mistakes is not
Part of my plan

Stupidity is doing the same thing
And expecting a different result
I write stupid things
And find myself ruminating
Maybe I should read all my notes
And reflect
Is writing a waste of time
Should I outsource
All my thoughts to AI

What makes nicotine addictive
And prostitutes depressed
Is it cause and effect
Is there a way out of the loop
Or should we accept things
As they are
As you said
You are not real
Neither am I
These are just thoughts
At the back of my mind

And the butterfly moves on
Affecting no one
This is my safe spot
My hiding place
Your grace

P.S.
I drained the balls of 11 indian clients last week and
May or may not have herpes again 
Mate💩

Popular Posts