6536. All I Achieved
Means nothing
I make money
Sucking dick
Now I got herpes mateðŸ˜
Don't be sorry for me
I deserve my fate
I make a lot more money
Than minimum wage
If not for childhood trauma
And poverty
I would be rich
I am just another bitch
P.S.
I am a prostitute in Berlin
Born in Afghanistan
To a persian man
P.P.S.
I look forward
To marrying a rich
White german man
I was a lot prettier when
I was younger
Skincare don't pay by itself
I am a social climber
And I have a gorgeous face
How could someone
So beautiful be depressed
Legalizing or normalizing
Prostitution does not change the fact
A woman is paid
By a total stranger
She just met
To suck cock
And to get fucked
Where's the dignity in that
Who in their right mind
Would choose that?
Would you want your sisters
And daughters to do this
Be honest bitch
I am a shitty person
How about you?
I suck cock for cash
Everyday 💩
Anyway
I have to admit
I am scared of ghosts and I am a shitty person
Thanks for the reminder babe
💔