6538. herpes at first sight

I was shocked
I didn't know you could get herpes
At first sight

Believe it or not
Herpes starts in that room

Another woman walks in
She is pretty
She is French
Next

Someone from Persia
Next
Someone from Colombia
Next
Your blonde bombshell


The list is neverending
I really love Berlin
Too many prostitutes to choose from
I guess I'll pick the French one

Now I am fucked
She told me her real name
And her plans
I won't write it here
I respect her privacy
Needless to say
We exchanged numbers
I messaged her the next day
She replied after 5 hours
She said her shift is over

I asked her if she's a Catholic
She said her parents are
And I will leave it at that

You filthy twat

P.S.
I am a female sex worker and I write fiction
If you like my posts, feel free to share them to your friends, relatives, and fellow prostitutes that you work with.
Practice safe sex and don't get
Herpes mate❤️

Take care
All the best


P.P.S.

I am a prostitute
I want to quit but I can't
I need the money
Welp
πŸ’”

I can't help myself from easy money honey
πŸ’‹

By the way
Ariana Grande is so skinny
It is painful to watch
A gorgeous woman
Suffer

Before I go
I must say that the best flex
Is a stretched out pussy with herpes
Mate😁

Food 4 thought:

She's stating that her work is physically and emotionally demanding, and that she does not enjoy it. She's rejecting any assumption that she chose or likes the job for its own sake.

Popular Posts