6543. I Did Not Expect This At All

Dear Bill,

The horror
I did not expect your reaction
To my letter
I thought you were my friend
A trusted friend
I opened my soul to you
And loved you like a lunatic
Looking back
Yes I was unhinged
With the clarity of time
And maturing neurons
Or maybe less neurons
I am not obsessed with you
Like I used to be
Something else is coming
Over me
Here I am talking to myself
Dreaming that you will read this
Unhinged?
Maybe
Maybe not
Who the fuck is reading this
From Romania anyway?
I really have no clue
I got a hell of a lot
Of readers from Germany
Maybe I fucked one of them

Yours in Christ,
Madame X

P.S.
I am a hooker in Berlin
I won't tell my name
Or show my herpes face
πŸ–•

And yes
I love fucking policemenπŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’‹

P.P.S.

Almost Friday I guess
Cheers love
❤️πŸš¬πŸ’•πŸ»✌️πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ❤️

By the way
This weekend is an
STD waiting 2 happen
πŸ–•

Popular Posts