6550. last friday of aug mmxxvi


Which is more important for you in a professional relationship

A. Truth
B. Respect
C. Money

Dear readers,

It's a friday
Happy holidays
When is halloween
What is your final destination
I be on vacation
A well deserved one
Haven't got one in a while
To infinity and beyond
I miss that blue eyed blonde
Wish I could sing you a song
In person
Or make love to you every night
4ever
No one drove me crazy
Like you my sweet lady
Forever is now
Wake up to the sun

P.S.
I miss the golden sun
Gorgeous woman

Now that my sadness has faded
I guess it's time to go crazy
Tonight will be a good night
See u on the other side of the wall

P.P.S.
I am still a prostitute in Berlin
Originially from Romania
That doesn't matter
I gotta log off soon
πŸ›«

And I still like you as a person
Despite all the shit that
Happened between us
I easily forget
And I wish no ill will
Or negativity or unnecessary baggage
That will hold you down
A heavy chest is not what
I wanna be when you
Think of me

Thought experiment 1.

If money wasn't a factor

Would you allow random strangers to fuck you including fat old men and smelly indians and the risk of being raped or would you rather be a university professor or a writer

In addendum
Do you think I like what I do here?
Whay I think doesn't matter. What you do is a reflection of your soul. What you do affects your mind.

It doesn't matter what I think babe.

If what I think matters to you, I don't have to tell you how I feel about things.

Thought experiment 2

Money seems to twist things

Would u fuck a thousand men for free without the internet or cameras or condoms

Thought experiment 3

What do you do for fun and would you be open to let your friends and parents know?

Thought experiment 4
What do you do for money and on friday nights and would you be open to let your friends and parents know?

Questions

Are you happy living a double life and are you proud of what you do? Would you lie to get what you want? Would you sell your body for minimum wage and let any man fuck you since they paid anyway?

Money is funny to me. Yes cozette. Money is funny. A sad reality unfortunately. AI may make things worse. The rich few can screw you. The others get screwed by you.


True or false

My ex used to sleep around
He fucked my best friend
Behind my back
Ouch
😭

For transparency
I am a prostitute in Berlin
I was an Afghan refugee
The things we do to survive
Will not make sense to a rich guy
We live in different worlds babe
A dog barks
A lion eats fish
And where is justice and fairness
In all of this
It is nowhere to be found
An illusion in the sand

This has got to be one of my longest posts

I will see if anyone reads this or clicks this shit.

My most viewed posts were about sex and hate. I deleted them since views mean nothing to me. In fact, money means nothing to me. I'd rather be free than be a prostitute to lies.

They come here to fuck us.
Oh babe. Would you rather be like mother teresa or cozette. A vow of poverty or a vow to suck stranger's dick bareback honestly with no payment or STDs.

Thank god I make a living writing shit.

Think about this

By definition
A prostitute
Does not have
Integrity
She lies about her name
Wont post it on her resume
And can't even tell
Her parents and friends
It is illegal in many countries too
Dont even mention
Religion
Morality
And ethics babe
Do u have herpes mateπŸ€”?????

Free speech is fun in Iran.
Saudi men from lebanon
And hong kong
Massage my smelly ass
Bitch
Peg me annie
Dont fuck with me johnnie
Rest in peace dolly
🚬

She leaves behind a fine legacy of STDs
Mainly her peace 😁

Choose one
1. Peace
2. Herpes

My vacation is an STD waiting 2 happen.






Popular Posts