6560. viruses in that place
Where I work
There are many viruses
Like syphilis and herpes carriers
Some of us are pretty
We just do this for money
There is no consent
When our hand was forced
I accept my fate
I am just a destitute prostitute
Some people think we are
DISGUSTING
How could a 40 year old woman
Still be a
WHORE
I been doing this for over 16 years now
There is a cure for HIV in the
Land of the free
I got all diseases already
My immune system is strong
I live a simple life
My finances
Are in order
I don't need a CV
Coz I can't put sucking cock
As my number 1 skill
Who needs to study
Or a masters degree
I make so much more than my
Sister who has a PhD
In english literature
They don't know I am a prostitute
Well I hope not
P.S.
Pre requisites for a happy life
Integrity
Honesty
Kindness
Righteousness
Non judgment
And not sucking cock for cash
Moral
Principles
Matter
Right thinking
Right actions
Freedom of opinion
Je suis charlie
P.P.S.
Shame and stigma is correct
Should a doctor be ashamed of her job
No
Should a prostitute be ashamed
Duh!
Hell yes
She is doing something
WRONG
and more likely spreads STDs than a doctor
Frankly
She is
DIRTY and a STAIN on Society
And her family
I'd rather be free than be a prostitute to lies. In the name of the holy rose. I kissed herpes mates goodbye.
Unfortunate truth
When I found out that my sister is a prostitute, it broke my heart.