6563. Unfortunately the devil resides in brothels
Fortunately
My best friend has a resilient
Vagina
She was born
In romania
Near the castle of Dracula
Je suis charlie
I just fucked a client
Named matthew
Legalizing prostitution
Is legalizing rape and
The abuse of women.
Would a prostitute fuck you for free?
Consent is bought.
Imagine a world where you are forced to suck a stranger's cock for a piece of paper.
That is my world.
I am a prostitute in Berlin.
I ran away from Afghan rapists to German rapists.
The difference is that German men pay.
Afghan men don't pay for fucking me.
So in that regard, christian men are better.
They pray then fuck me then pay.
Now I have another STD
Blymie
Thank god for capitalism
Condoms
And herpes
P.S.
This weekend is an
STD waiting to happen
Unfortunately
Je suis
Charlies
Vagina
Mama
She got herpes again mate😁