6561. the wall of hate
Legalizing prostitution is legalizing rape and the abuse of women.
Would a prostitute fuck you for free?
Consent is bought.
Imagine a world where you are forced to suck a stranger's cock for a piece of paper.
That is my world.
I am a prostitute in Berlin.
I ran away from Afghan rapists to German rapists.
The difference is that German men pay.
Afghan men don't pay for fucking me.
So in that regard, christian men are better.
They pray then fuck me then pay.
Now I have a red ferrari
Blymie
Thank god for capitalism
Condoms
And herpes
P.S.
Do you think I like what I do here?
πππ¦π
P.P.S.
When I found out that my sister is a prostitute, it broke my heart.
She said
Some of her clients are famous
Sports stars
Welcome to Berlin
Where you put your cock in
Client always wins
Arab cocks rock
Asian men suck
And afrikkaaner ken
Oh man
Believe it or not
Some of my co workers
In the brothel
Are policewomen
Lawyers
And nurses
And pre school teachers
Berlin is the best city
To be a sex worker
I am not a prostitute
That word is disgusting
And I don't have
Herpes mateπ