6580. the windmills of my mind
Another saturday
What did I do this week
Nothing much
Just working like a dog
As usual
Eat pray and shit
That's the way we roll
Doomscrolling life
Set goals 4 what
In the long run
We all get herpes mateπ
That is my fate
It's the risk I accept
In my job
I've been doing this for
Over 10 years now
Thank god I haven't got
HIV yet
It's a risky profession
My friend
But what am I to do
I still have lots of debt
As a woman in my 30s
I have given up
On marriage
What decent man
Will marry a whore
Need I say more
P.S.
I am a sex worker in Berlin
I was an Afghan refugee
In my late teens
I got a university degree
But sucking cock
Has a better ROI
I am used to it now
I swallow lots of cum
Yum
ππ¦π
P.P.S.
Believe it or not
Some of my co workers
In the brothel
Are policewomen
Lawyers
And nurses
And pre school teachers