6581. the mountains speak

From the heights of happiness
To the misery of depression
Running in circles
Going nowhere
Getting paid 4 sex
And then who's next
I can't imagine that kind of life
I am a buddhist monk
I have a dick of course
Tragedy struck nepal
Many people died
What happens a hundred
Miles away is not my concern
I just fucked 6 clients
Friday nights are busy
Back to back bookings in
A brothel in Berlin
I am your AI twin
We follow the leader
Meditate all day
Run 4 the hills
B4 u get herpes mate😭

P.S.
I am a prostitute in Berlin
My clients always win

P.P.S.

My very best m8
Got herpes again
She called in sick
Fortunately
It's her period next week
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪


"Officials say more than 600 people have died and at least 2,426 people are missing following devastating flash floods on the Nepal-Tibet border on Wednesday"


Popular Posts