6584. look at me
I am young and pretty
My whole life is ahead of me
I have many admirers
Men give me lots of money
In exchange for a night alone with me
I don't have to work for a year
Prostitution is a lucrative career
It may not be for everyone
I hide my face in real life
My friends don't know I am
A hooker
My parents would be devastated
From what they know
I am a model
In germany
I am on the cover of many magazines
The money is good
But more money is made
By providing special services
Mainly my pussy and
My breasts
I was born from a poor family
In romania
Near the house of
Count dracula
Hence I know how to
Suck the life out
Of old men
My clients love me
I have over 20 regulars monthly
I am fully booked always
And sometimes do FMTY
To NY
And LA
I suck
You pay
💋
Then we go all the way
🍆💦🍑
Yes
Raw is on the table
After you test negative
For HIV and Herpes
❤️