6586. cut the crap


Dating to get married
Fucking to make money


If it serves me no purpose
Commit it to the flames
You wasted my time
I have other clients to screw
I am done with you
Even though I am crazy
And currently battling
Herpes again
I will not give up
Prostitution
It pays my rent
And my bills
Sucking strangers dicks
Is not as hard as it seems
My gag reflexes are well developed
My pussy loves getting stretched
I fucked all races
Caucasian
African
Asian
Chinese
Indians
Jamaicans
British
German
Lebanese
Iranian
Turkish
Arabic
Slavic
Polish
Romanian
Egyptian
Kenyan
Etcetera
I am an international
Hooker
Residing in berlin
It's kinda boring
Fucking 5 strangers a day
But the money is good
I go to the mosque
Daily then suck dick
From dusk till dawn
I am single
I am your modern
Independent woman
Nurse by day
Cock sucker at night
I will never get married
I prefer having my freedom
Money and fucking
Many men
Amen

P.S.
I am a prostitute in Berlin in June
London in July
Warsaw in August
Zurich in September
Munich in October
I am 32 years young
Pussy still tight 4 my age
Hooker for 10 years now
Babe
💋

P.P.S.

Fact

There is so much 
Love in the brothel
Unfortunately
There are twice as many
STDs
Such as #herpes
#chlamydia #HPV #HIV #syphilis
Etcetera

Believe it or not
Some of my co workers
In the brothel
Are policewomen
Lawyers
And nurses
And pre school teachers

This may take a while to sink in...

"Ghost writers are spiritual"

The moles in your ass
Are not moles
Baby I know

Question of the day

Does a prostitute have a higher chance to get herpes or depression than the rest of the population?

A Prostitutes
Dilemma

Popular Posts