6591. An Easy Trade - Got STD Babe
I wanted everything to be good. No hate. No lust. No suffering.
Time passed and it got worse. A woman can lose her mind slowly, without noticing at first, until it is gone. I had no morals left, and that cost me my sanity.
Prostitution is a bad business. I know that. But I sell my body anyway. It is easy money, and when you need money, easy is enough.
P.S.
There is no such thing as the one when your body count is way over 30 in 60 days babe.
P.P.S.
Here is my CV
Raped at 14
Prostitute at 16
Diagnosed with
Mental illness at 18
Got a university
Degree at 23
Still a prostitute at 24
Depressed at 25
Still a prostitute at 35
No known job
Except sucking cock
By the way
She first got herpes at age
18 mate🤪
For clarity
Last winter was winter
Fuck spring
Summer is gone
When u know
U know
Never lowering my standards
Never gonna pay 4 sex
Never gonna suck cock
4 money
My
Very high
Principles stand
Right is might
Be honest
Have u ever
Fucked 5 men in
24 hours
Gorgeous lady?
Sadly
If she shows up
4 work and doesn't
Get fucked
She won't get paid