6593. what have i become - just another prostitute
This blog and each post here
Is a piece of shit
Ok
Nobody cried wolf
And no monkeys are jumping
On the bed
Baby shark
ðððĪŠ
I was full of hope
Now I am a piece of shit
Can we change our fate
Am I doomed to fail
Will I get herpes mate
Or is it too late
Addicted to easy money
Not sure how to get out
This is not me
But it has become me
What you repeatedly do
Affects you
I watch too much porn
And spend too much time
With prostitutes and liars
Corrupt police
And disgusting white men
Racists in uniforms
Near the berlin wall
My name is not charlie
Hebdo
My name is herpes dick
Please eat ðĐ
P.S.
The moral decay brought about by drugs, porn, and brothels is really sad. Do you remember the first time you sucked cock for cash?
P.P.S.
She would let elon or kim jong un fuck her raw for sure
I am a female sw in berlin and I write fiction for fun. I love sucking cock of fat white men. Give it to me daddy ð